Venue and Travel
There are many nice hotels in Brno. However, there are special prices and prelimianry bookings for the conference participants in these two hotels:
Four star luxury hotel is situated in a quiet part of the town, near the historic centre and only 10 minutes walk to conference venue. There are 226 comfortable rooms ready for those seeking quiet and modern rooms with lovely views over Brno. For reservation send mail to email@example.com and ask for conference price 50 € per night with password "ICTPI".
The newly opened (and perhaps the most beutiful) hotel is located in the heart of Brno's historic center only 20 minutes walk to conference venue. Most guest rooms offer a view over the traditional marketplace and city panorama, encompassing sights of the St. Peter and Paul Cathedral. For reservation send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for conference price 100 € per night with password "ICTPI".
In both cases, please make your reservations as soon as possible (in case of problems, contact us)!
Travel instructions - how to get to Brno
From Prague airport
From Vienna airport
From Brno airport
Current exchange rate: 1 Euro = cca 27 CZK, for details look at Czech National Bank webpage.
- The capital of the South Moravian Region with a population of almost 400.000 people
- Modern, dynamic and fast growing centre of industry, trade, science, information technology, research and innovation with business incubators and centres of excellence in science
- A city of universities with more than 86,000 students at 14 universities and 3 university campuses
- Important centre of international trade fairs and exhibitions
- Good business environment - major global companies and property developers
- Support infrastructure for business in the field of science, research and innovation
- High quality of life - a centre culture and sports, historical sights, functionalist architecture, shopping centres and services for leisure time